I’m so excited you decided to join us. You will be happy you did, and your business will thank-you for it at the end.
At the end of the course, you will …
- Be more confident in how to promote your business and what to do first online.
- You will have the base of your branding foundation nailed down to use when you are promoting yourself online.
- You will now understand what branding and marketing are, and how it will help you and your company grow.
- You will have access to resources to help run and grow your business.
- Besides the knowledge you’ll gain from the modules, there are apps, procedures, and tricks I’ve learned along the way to help promote and grow my business.
What should you do now?
OK. Let’s get started.
Intro: Check your email for the first Module (or you can call these lessons) and get started with the intro to branding topics. Download and print any worksheets you want to start.
(NOTE: this is designed to be a 6-week course, so the video text reflects this timeline.)
1). Join our private Facebook group.
We will be doing lots in this group to help you through this process. So, join today to take advantage of the extras I’ll be doing in there to help you along the way.
- I’ll be adding helpful tips and tricks to get you through the Modules in this group (check the Units Section in Facebook).
- We will review your Facebook pages or websites on occasion. (Watch for a post in the group to sign up).
- You can network and get ideas and feedback from other ladies.
*Use the email you registered with to ask to be added to the group. Answer the questions when you request to join, and I’ll add everyone before we begin. Please do not add anyone to the private Facebook group; it is only for you paid members. This way you can ask any question without feeling ‘dumb’ posting for the world to see.
2). Be sure to go through the Modules.
When you sign up for the workshop, you will receive the first email with a link to the modules. This will consist of a video(s) and a worksheet(s) for each topic. Go through them at your own pace. It’s designed to be a 6-week course but do them all in one day if you want. You will have access to these for a long time. But do note, the advice might not be up to date over time, so it’s best to run through right away and start growing tomorrow!
3). Have fun!
Do not think of it as work. I suspect you might even find this FUN at the end. And I bet you will have found some new work friends — Your Work Tribe. Someone who truly understands what’s it’s like to build your businesses online. Even though your sister or spouse might be the best support you ever had, they probably do not truly understand what’s it’s like to put yourself out there on social media, and promote you and what you are selling.
My goal is this Workshop is to guide you as YOU define your business, and learn what works for your brand and how to market it.
You got this girl!
Your Workshop Dashboard
|Module 1: [mepr-show if=”rule: 956″]Branding vs. Marketing[/mepr-show]|
|Module 2: [mepr-show if=”rule: 960″]Buzz Words[/mepr-show]|
|Module 3: [mepr-show if=”rule: 961″]Logo Creation[/mepr-show]|
|Module 4: [mepr-show if=”rule: 962″]Your Ideal Client[/mepr-show]|
|Module 5: [mepr-show if=”rule: 963″]Graphics & Websites[/mepr-show]|
|Module 6: [mepr-show if=”rule: 964″]Facebook Marketing[/mepr-show]|